Simple Vulnerability Manager is a program created to perform a vulnerability analysis of all the project handled by the Pentester, Project Managers or Customers of your company and automatically generate a Word reports.
It is possible to generate different types of reports automatically with the detected vulnerabilities. Technical reports will help troubleshooters understand the scope and how to solve the problems that it brings to the organisation. The executive report allows stakeholders to determine which steps to take in the project. Finally, the generic reports will allow all stakeholders to speak the same language when all the detected vulnerabilities have been understood.
Application has many knowledge bases, divided in: Web Scanners, Service Scanners, Static Scanners, and Mobile. Every one of them has a listing of all vulnerabilities included, with their correspondent description, impact, mitigation measures and reference. Mostly in Spanish language.
The solution part gives the possibility to follow up multiple projects at same time, allowing every one of them to check the scope of affected liability. You can also upload commentaries and screenshots that would work as evidence of each detected vulnerability.
- Encrypted and standalone database
- Password protection when starting the program
- Input data flexibility (IP address, Web, names, are not restricted)
- Vulnerability scans are launched with a single click. The script can be edited to fit other scanners.
Supports Services Scanner:
- Supports Tool for Android (Version Pro)
Tool support for information:
- 3 types of reports being technical, executive and generic.
- Compatible with all versions of Microsoft Office to generate documentation (Word and Excel).
- Knowledge base of Web Scanner, Services Scanners, Static Scanners and Android. You can also create your own vulnerabilities.
- Generation of Excel reports with all projects and their details.
- Editable templates in Word to accomplish with users requirement.
- Report with editable field text.
- Windows (All)
- Linux (with Wine)
- MacOSX (with Wine)
More Information: here
[button size=large style=round color=red align=none url=http://www.simplevulnerabilitymanager.com]Download Simple Vulnerability Manager v1.1.786[/button]
Thanks to our friend Ulises Cuñe (Ulises2k) for sharing this tool with us.