BruteXSS – Cross-Site Scripting BruteForcer
BruteXSS is a very powerful and fast Cross-Site Scripting Brutforcer which is used for bruteforcing a parameters. The BruteXSS injects multiple payloads loaded from a specified wordlist and fires them at the specified parameters and scans if any of the parameter is vulnerable to XSS vulnerability. BruteXSS is very accurate at doing its task and there is no chance of false positive as the scanning is much powerful. BruteXSS supports POST and GET requests which makes it compatible with the modern web applications.
BruteXSS is Sponsored & Supported by Netsparker Web Application Security Scanner.
- XSS Bruteforcing
- XSS Scanning
- Supports GET/POST requests
- Custom wordlist can be included
- User-friendly UI
- Windows , Linux or any device running python 2.7
- Python 2.7
- Wordlist included(wordlist.txt)
- Modules required: Colorama, Mechanize
- Colorama: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/colorama/
- Mechanize: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/mechanize/
More Information: here
[button size=large style=round color=red align=none url=https://github.com/shawarkhanethicalhacker/BruteXSS]Download BruteXSS[/button]