Published on April 5th, 2016 | by NJ Ouchn0
GoPhish – Open-Source Phishing Toolkit
Gophish is an open-source phishing toolkit designed for businesses and penetration testers. It provides the ability to quickly and easily setup and execute phishing engagements and security awareness training.
Gophish is written in the Go programming language. This has the benefit that gophish releases are compiled binaries with no dependencies. In a nutshell, this makes installation as simple as “download and run”!
- Download and Extract the ZIP – Gophish binaries are provided for most platforms.
- Run the Binary Gophish is a standalone, portable binary with static assets.
- That’s It. – Gophish is now available on http://localhost:3333. Login with admin:gophish
- Beautiful Web UI A full web UI makes creating simulated phishing campaigns easy.
- Pixel-Perfect Phishing Create pixel-perfect emails and landing pages from scratch or by importing them directly into gophish.
Automate Phishing Campaigns
- RESTful API – Gophish is built from the ground-up with a fully-featured JSON API.
- Automated Training Use your favorite language or API utility to manage every aspect of your phishing training automatically.