Published on April 25th, 2016 | by MaxiSoler0
Burp Suite Professional v1.7.02 Beta
Burp Suite is an integrated platform for performing security testing of web applications. Its various tools work seamlessly together to support the entire testing process, from initial mapping and analysis of an application’s attack surface, through to finding and exploiting security vulnerabilities.
Changelog v1.7.02 Beta
- This release improves the resilience of disk-based projects in situations where the operating system terminates abnormally.
Changelog v1.7.01 Beta
- A bug affecting the sending of some requests from Intruder to other tools when a disk-based project is being used.
- A bug that could sometimes cause the SSL client certificates configuration UI to become corrupted when restoring settings that are not valid on the current machine.
- A bug that could sometimes cause superfluous semicolons to be introduced into requests when manipulating cookie parameters via the API.
- A bug that could very occasionally cause Burp Proxy’s processing of HTTPS requests to stop working.
More Information: here