[New Tool] AIEngine v0.8 (Artificial Inteligent Engine)
AIEngine is a next generation interactive/programmable packet inspection engine with capabilities of learning without any human intervention, NIDS functionality, DNS domain classification, network collector and many others.
AIEngine also helps network/security professionals to identify traffic and develop signatures for use them on NIDS, Firewalls, Traffic classifiers and so on.
The main functionalities of AIEngine are:
- Support for interact with the user while the engine is running.
- Support for PCRE JIT for regex matching.
- Support for regex graphs.
- Support five types of NetworkStacks (lan,mobile,ipv6,virtual and oflow).
- Support Sets and Bloom filters for IP searches.
- Support Linux and FreeBSD operating systems.
- Support for HTTP,DNS and SSL Domains matching.
- Support for banned domains and hosts for HTTP, DNS and SSL.
- Frequency analysis for unknown traffic and auto-regex generation.
- Easy integration with databases (MySQL, Redis, etc…) for data correlation.
- Easy integration with other packet engines (Netfilter).
- Support memory clean caches for refresh stored memory information.
- Support for detect DDoS at network/application layer.
[button size=large style=round color=red align=left url=https://bitbucket.org/camp0/aiengine]Download AIEngine v0.8[/button]
Thanks to Lucho for sharing this tool with us.