Dear Tools Watchers,
A lot of tools and amazing ideas shared with great hackers and developers around the globe! We are very happy to be part of this. Next year if everything is okay, we will expand this sessions with others security conferences. Fingers crossed 😉
We are preparing The Best Tools of 2014, as we did the year before, it will be a TOP 10 of Your Favourite Tools tested or used during your various technical peregrination. You will be the sole judges, the results will be based on the statistics.
Vote by giving your opinion about why you have chosen a particular tool.
We will meet during the first days of 2015 for the guide to the Best Hacking Tools of 2014.
- No commercial software.
- Only Open source or Free Software (Both Individuals or Companies are accepted).
- Injecting malicious tags into the forms is prohibited. This is not a CTF 😉
- You can advertise about your tool by any means (tell your friends, twitter, FB etc). You should not put us in the loop when you do so (ex: retweeting about your tool and adding ours handles @maxisoler or @toolswatch).
- We do not voting and vFeed is not entering the context.
- Say Hello! or Hug us if you spot us in some security event. This is the only bribery we can accept.
[button size=large style=round color=red align=none url=https://www.toolswatch.org]Vote For 2014 Best Security Tool (Closed)[/button]
NJ OUCHN & MJ SOLER