ToolsWatch Newsletter September 2014
During September 2014, we published 7 Posts with 2 News Tools.
Tools! Lots of Tools Released!
Organized by Date
- OWASP Xenotix XSS Exploit Framework v6 Released
- Lynis v1.6.2 Released
- [New Tool] Hakabana v0.2.1 – Visualization Tool Released
- Lynis v1.6.0 Released
- Nmap v6.47 Released
- Arachni v1.0 – Web User Interface v0.5 Released
- [New Tool] dirs3arch v0.2.5 – Brute Force Directories and Files
- Black Hat Arsenal USA 2014 – Wrap up Day 2 by ToolsWatch Team
- OWASP Xenotix XSS Exploit Framework v6 by Ajin Abraham
- MKBRUTUS: Password bruteforcer for Mikrotik devices or boxes running RouterOS by Ramiro J. Caire & Federico Massa
- (IN)Secure Magazine issue 43 (September 2014)
Training: Application Security for Web Developers
ToolsWatch and NotSoSecure are offering 10% Special Discount for our readers. Use the Promotional Code: TOOLSWATCH.
NJ OUCHN & MJ SOLER
Do you want to participate? Write me to maxisoler *noSPAM* toolswatch dot org