[New Tool] XSSYA (XSS Scanner & Vuln Confirmation) Beta Released
XSSYA Cross Site Scripting Scanner & Vulnerability Confirmation wrote in python work by execute the payload encoded to bypass Web Application Firewall which is the first method request and response if it respond 200 it turn to Method 2 which search that payload decoded in web page HTML code if it confirmed get the last step which is execute document.cookie to get the cookie.
- Support HTTPS
- After Confirmation (execute payload to get cookies)
- Can be run in (Windows – Linux)
- Identify 3 types of WAF (Mod_Security – WebKnight – F5 BIG IP)
- XSSYA Continue Library of Encoded Payloads To Bypass WAF (Web Application Firewall)
- Support Saving The Web HTML Code Before Executing the Payload Viewing the Web HTML Code into the Screen or Terminal
More Information: here
Thanks to Yehia Mamdouh, for sharing this tool with us.