Syhunt Sandcat Browser v5.0 Beta 1 Released
Sandcat is a lightweight multi-tabbed web browser that combines the speed and power of Chromium and Lua. Sandcat comes with built-in live headers, an extensible user interface and command line console, resource viewer, and many other features that are useful for web developers and pen-testers.
This extension pack includes:
- Cookies and Cache Viewers
- Lua Executor extension — allows you to load and run external Lua scripts
- Page Menu extensions — allows you to view the page headers, cookies, whois information and more
- Request Editor extension with request loading capabilities
- Request Editor (Low-Level version)
- Request Viewer — allows you to view details about a request or replay a request.
- Ruby Console extension
- Sandcat Tasks (Extensions that run as isolated processes):
- Fuzzer extensions with multiple modes and support for filters
- CGI Scanner extension
- HTTP Brute Force
- Script Runner extension — can execute scripts in a variety of languages
- Tor Button extension — Anonymity for standard browsing
- XHR Editor
- Various Encoders/Decoders, new Sandcat Console commands, security related search engine options, and more
ChangeLog v5.0 Beta 1
- Faster startup and responsiveness.
- Huge refactoring and cleanup of the current code.
- The Chromium library was upgraded to the latest release (incredibly fast!).
- Improved compatibility with 64-bit Windows editions.
- Improved source code editor.
- Available as free, open source/community edition (under a BSD-3-Clause license).
- Built using components and libraries from the Catarinka toolkit (also made open source at the same time with this release and under the same license).
- Includes the Selenite Lua library a multi-purpose set of Lua extensions developed to make the development of Lua extensions easier in Sandcat. The code for Selenite is now open source, and available under the MIT license.
- Fixed: output of the SHA1 and the full URL encoders.
Thanks to Felipe Daragon, for sharing this tool with us. 😉