[New Tool] Tundeep Layer 2 VPN/injection v0.2a released
Tundeep is a layer 2 VPN/injection tool that resides [almost] entirely in user space on the victim aside from the pcap requirement.
This can be handled via a silent install however. The tool will build on Linux and Windows victims. Windows compilation is achieved using Cygwin. The attacker must be a Linux machine however as kernel TUN/TAP support is required. It works just fine on Backtrack/Kali.
- IPv6 support (-6, -T)
- Compression support (-C) – must be enabled on both sides
- Better error checking and debugging
- Misc bug fixes and code improvements
- Makefile improvements to detect Cygwin/Linux without manual edits
- README updates
- Added default checksum feature (-K disables) – added overhead, improved reliability. Must be disabled on both sides
Thanks to Adam Palmer (author himself) for the submission