Published on September 6th, 2013 | by MaxiSoler0
Nimbostratus Fingerprinting and Exploiting Amazon Clouds Released
Nimbostratus are tools for fingerprinting and exploiting Amazon cloud infrastructures. Nimbostratus is the first toolset to help you in the process of pivoting in Amazon AWS clouds
- Enumerate permissions to AWS services for current IAM role
- Use poorly configured IAM role to create new AWS user
- Extract local and remote AWS credentials from metadata, .boto, etc.
- Clone DB to access information stored in snapshot
- Inject raw Celery task for pickle attack
If you want to test Nimbostratus, you can deploy an Amazon AWS infrastructure which has various vulnerabilities and weak configuration settings using Nimbostratus target which helps you setup a legal environment.
More Information: here
Thanks to Andy Riancho, for sharing this tool with us 😉