DAVOSET v.1.0.7 Released
DAVOSET – it is console (command line) tool for conducting DDoS attacks on the sites via Abuse of Functionality vulnerabilities at other sites.
- Added new services to both lists of zombies.
- Removed non-working URLs of services from both lists.
- Made program to not close at connection errors.
1. Start the program: davoset.pl
2. Enter URL of the site to attack: Site: http://site
3. Get the site attacked via your list of zombie-servers.
Or from command line:
perl davoset.pl u=http://site
perl davoset.pl u=http://site l=list.txt m=1 c=100