Wireshark v1.6.15 Released
Wireshark is the world’s foremost network protocol analyzer. It lets you capture and interactively browse the traffic running on a computer network. It is the de facto (and often de jure) standard across many industries and educational institutions.
Wireshark development thrives thanks to the contributions of networking experts across the globe. It is the continuation of a project that started in 1998.
The following vulnerability has been fixed.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- SNMP dissector bug: STATUS_INTEGER_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO. (Bug 7359)
- A console window is never opened. (Bug 7755)
- dissect_rpc_array causes assertion fault when array is empty. (Bug 8145)
- Decoding of GSM MAP E164 Digits. (Bug 8450)
- Cannot read content of Ran Information Application Error Rim Container. (Bug 8559)
- “ACE4_ADD_FILE/ACE4_ADD_SUBDIRECTORY” should be “ACE4_APPEND_DATA / ACE4_ADD_SUBDIRECTORY”. (Bug 8575)
- Wireshark Dissector bug with HSRP Version 2. (Bug 8622)
- LISP control packet incorrectly identified as LISP data based when UDP source port is 4341. (Bug 8627)
- Bad TCP checksum not detected. (Bug 8629)
- AMR Frame Type uses wrong Value String. (Bug 8681)
New and Updated Features
There are no new features in this release.
New Protocol Support
There are no new protocols in this release.
Full Changelog: here
Download Wireshark v1.6.15