Kautilya v0.4.3 Released New exfiltration methods and faster payloads
Kautilya is a toolkit which provides various payloads for Teensy device which may help in breaking in a computer. The toolkit is written in Ruby.
- The Windows payloads and modules are written mostly in powershell (in combination with native commands) and are tested on Windows 7.
- The Linux payloads are mostly commands in combination with little Bash scripting. These are tested on Ubuntu 11.
- Names of various payloads have been changed, mostly to remove pastebin from the name.
- Shortened variables names and poweshell cmdlets names in many payloads. Payloads are “typed” much faster by HID now.
- Fixed a bug on Get Target Credentials payload.
- Fixed a bug in DNS TXT Backdoor.
- Hashdump payload now uses TokenDuplication and does not schedules a task on the target, this means the payload is faster now.
- New communication options added to various payloads which exports data to pastebin/gmail/tinypaste.
- Posts to pastebin now use HTTPS.
Full Changelog: here
Thank you Nikhil Mittal to sharing this tool with us.