Published on April 29th, 2013 | by MaxiSoler0
IPv6 Toolkit v1.3.4 Released
A security assessment and troubleshooting tool for the IPv6 protocols.
The SI6 Networks’ IPv6 toolkit is a set of IPv6 security/trouble-shooting tools, that can send arbitrary IPv6-based packets.
- IPv6-host tracking support in the scan6 tool.
- A new tool, address6, to analyze IPv6 addresses.
- Minor bug fixes.
- The toolkit runs on (at least) the latest versions of Linux, FreeBSD,
- NetBSD, OpenBSD, and MacOS.
- The following platforms are supported: FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Linux, and Mac OS.
List of Tools and Manual Pages
- flow6: A tool to perform a security asseessment of the IPv6 Flow Label.
- frag6: A tool to perform IPv6 fragmentation-based attacks and to perform a security assessment of a number of fragmentation-related aspects.
- icmp6: A tool to perform attacks based on ICMPv6 error messages.
- jumbo6: A tool to assess potential flaws in the handling of IPv6 Jumbograms.
- na6: A tool to send arbitrary Neighbor Advertisement messages.
- ni6: A tool to send arbitrary ICMPv6 Node Information messages, and assess possible flaws in the processing of such packets.
- ns6: A tool to send arbitrary Neighbor Solicitation messages.
- ra6: A tool to send arbitrary Router Advertisement messages.
- rd6: A tool to send arbitrary ICMPv6 Redirect messages.
- rs6: A tool to send arbitrary Router Solicitation messages.
- scan6: An IPv6 address scanning tool.
- tcp6: A tool to send arbitrary TCP segments and perform a variety of TCP-based attacks.
Related Documents (PDF)
Thank you Fernando Gont for sharing this tool with ToolsWatch!