Ophcrack v3.4.0 Released
Ophcrack is a free Windows password cracker based on rainbow tables. It is a very efficient implementation of rainbow tables done by the inventors of the method. It comes with a Graphical User Interface and runs on multiple platforms.
- After almost three years without news, here comes the version 3.4.0 of ophcrack. This will probably be the final release in the 3.x branch.
- It adds the support of the soon to be released XP flash and Vista eight XL tables. On Windows it also adds the support of dumping the hashes through samdump2 live using NTFS low-level access to the locked files.
- A new LiveCD will follow soon hopefully.
- Runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS X, …
- Cracks LM and NTLM hashes.
- Free tables available for Windows XP and Vista/7.
- Brute-force module for simple passwords.
- Audit mode and CSV export.
- Real-time graphs to analyze the passwords.
- LiveCD available to simplify the cracking.
- Dumps and loads hashes from encrypted SAM recovered from a Windows partition.
- Free and open source software (GPL).
More Information: here
Download Ophcrack v3.4.0