Kautilya v0.2.2 payloads for Teensy – Released
Kautilya is a toolkit which provides various payloads for Teensy device which may help in breaking in a computer. The toolkit is written in Ruby.
- The Windows payloads and modules are written mostly in powershell (in combination with native commands) and are tested on Windows 7.
- The Linux payloads are mostly commands in combination with little Bash scripting. These are tested on Ubuntu 11.
You need a Teensy++ from pjrc.com to use this.
- Keylogger for Windows is somewhat improved now, the keylogging starts after the keypaste code now thus showing less garbage after parsing.
- Keylog script now logs a key every 40 millisecond in place of 10 milliseconds. Seems more sane.
- Passwords are now masked.
- Silly but serious bug: Data pasted to pastebin was not private but unlisted (api_private_paste=1), changed it to 2 (private paste).
More Information: here
Download Kautilya v0.2.2