Published on February 1st, 2012 | by MaxiSoler0
Dradis v2.9 Released
Dradis is an open source framework to enable effective information sharing, specially during security assessments.
Dradis is a self-contained web application that provides a centralised repository of information to keep track of what has been done so far, and what is still ahead.
- Easy report generation.
- Support for attachments.
- Integration with existing systems and tools through server plugins.
- Platform independent
- Nessus upload plugin is orders of magnitude faster.
- Nikto upload plugin is orders of magnitude faster.
- Nmap upload plugin is orders of magnitude faster.
- VulnDB import plugin (to support VulnDB HQ integration)
- Updated First Time User’s Wizard.
- Updated to Rails 3.2
Download Dradis v2.9