Published on January 12th, 2012 | by NJ Ouchn0
COREvidence™ The SaaS IT Security Marketplace v1.0 Sneak Preview
Here we are,
The new release of COREvidence™ is almost ready to serve . In fact, we spent over 3 months with our Customers to refine it since the Beta announced in August 2011 during the Black Hat USA. The new version comes with many features and benefits.
This is a “Sneak Preview” of what our customers and future clients will expect in the very coming days. A more detailed announcement will be posted to cover this release
New UI & User Experience
We insisted that the user is no longer looking for hours of hidden options. Only 1 cockpit with four main directions:
- Dashboard : Charting & Visualization your Security
- MultiServices : Analyzing your Assets
- Reporting: Viewing Results
- Options: Managing Assets & Adjusting settings.
In each area, we preferred to use “Tab” it avoids having the submenus.
In 1 click, the user has a Complete Overview about Where he is and what he wants to do.
We also insisted on the adoption of technologies that allow excellent compatibility with all web browsers. No additional plugins will be ever asked to visualize a chart or download a Report.
Data Visualization & Dashboards
Web Application Scanning Coverage DashTIC™
DashTICS™ provide graphical way to vizualise your scanning session results. A mix of Statistics, Charts and Metrics. The Global View DashTICS™ gives an overall status of your Assets IT Security. Each DashTICS ™ is composed of the following widgets :
- At a Glance : Quick overview about the Status
- Findings Overview : List of latest audited assets and their scoring risk.
- IT Metrics : A bunch of KPIs aligned with Open Standards as well as CVE, CWE, CVSS and more.
- Asset Vulnerability Listing: Enumeration of main Vulnerabilities (CVE, CWE) and Risk Exposure (Exploit, CVSS scoring …). Customers can sort vulnerabilities by Risk or Category.
- Asset Vulnerability Trend: Vulnerability Evolution during Scanning Sessions
Multi-Scans & Engines Integration
One of our Greatest Innovation is to Democratize the use of IT Security Solutions and make them accessible to all. Indeed, The SaaS Security Marketplace has integrated Vulnerability engines from different Vendors.
the Multi-Scanning will refine the correlation and aggregation by leveraging advanced technology to identify and prioritize Customers threats, vulnerabilities and the overall enterprise security strategy.
The Best Scanners has doped the NETpeas’s “Vulnerability Management, Web Application Scanning and IT Compliance Assessment” Automated SaaS Marketplace services.
The Release Date is approching very quickly, we will announce more Astonishing Features, Great Partnerships and New Integrated Commercial & Open Source Solutions.