PacketFence v3.1.0 Released
PacketFence is a fully supported, trusted, Free and Open Source network access control (NAC) solution. Boasting an impressive feature set including a captive-portal for registration and remediation, centralized wired and wireless management, 802.1X support, layer-2 isolation of problematic devices, integration with the Snort IDS and the Nessus vulnerability scanner; PacketFence can be used to effectively secure networks – from small to very large heterogeneous networks.
- Statement of Health (SoH) support for reliable client-side policy compliance through 802.1X
- MAC violation triggers allowing to isolate a single device
- Detection of rogue DHCP Servers even behind relays
- RFC3576 (RADIUS Change of Authorization / Disconnect) support added
- Preview support for wired port-bounce on Cisco through CoA (RFC3576). Disabled by default.
- Wireless profile provisioning for iPhone, iPod, and iPad devices
- SNMP traps rate-limiting mechanism
- New graphs in the web admin UI
Download PacketFrence v3.1.0