Wireshark v1.6.4 released
Wireshark is the world’s foremost network protocol analyzer. It lets you capture and interactively browse the traffic running on a computer network. It is the de facto (and often de jure) standard across many industries and educational institutions.
Wireshark development thrives thanks to the contributions of networking experts across the globe. It is the continuation of a project that started in 1998.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Patch to fix memory leaks/errors in Lua plugin. (Bug 5575)Wireshark crashes if a field of type BASE_CUSTOM is applied as a column. (Bug 6503)
- Filter Expression dialog can only be opened once. (Bug 6537)
- Wireshark crashes if compiled without GLib thread support. (Bug 6540)
- 80211 QoS Control: Add Raw TID. (Bug 6548)
- SNMP length check error. (Bug 6564)
- UCP dissector bug of operation 61. (Bug 6570)
New and Updated Features
There are no new features in this release.
New Protocol Support
There are no new protocols in this release.
Download Wireshark v1.7.0