Published on November 25th, 2011 | by MaxiSoler0
VoIP Hopper v2.01 Released
VoIP Hopper is a GPLv3 licensed security tool, written in C, that rapidly runs a VLAN Hop into the Voice VLAN on specific ethernet switches. VoIP Hopper does this by mimicking the behavior of an IP Phone, in Cisco, Avaya, and Nortel environments.
- Updated README file documentation.
- Fixed a few typos in main.c, with the printing of “Device ID” (-E, not -D). Thanks to Vladimir Kot for catching this Tue, 2/8/11.
- New “Assessment” mode: Interactive, menu driven command interface, improves ability to VLAN Hop in Pentesting when the security tester is working against an unknown network infrastructure.
- New VLAN Discovery methods (802.1q ARP, LLDP-MED).
- LLDP-MED spoofing and sniffing support.
- Can bypass VoIP VLAN subnets that have DHCP disabled, and spoof the IP address and MAC address of a phone by setting a static IP.
- c compiler
- Linux OS
More Information: Details
Download: VoIP Hopper v2.01