Published on November 29th, 2011 | by MaxiSoler0
ClubHack 2011 Hacking and Security Conference (3-5 Dec @ Pune, India)
ClubHack is a not-for-profit initiative based out of India. Started as a annual international hackers’ convention, ClubHack has became much more for the hackers’ in India. If you want attend to this Great Conference, we have a Discount Code: HREG
ClubHack 2011 – 5th Edition
Team ClubHack brings you the 5th edition of ClubHack Hacking and Security Conference with more exciting activities.
With the motto – “Making Security a Common Sense” in mind 5th edition of ClubHack has series exciting events to keep you abreast with latest developments, issues and concerns in the field of security. This is one of the most affordable, time-efficient and resourceful ways to stay connected with the exhilarating field of hacking and security.
ClubHack 2011 Hacking and Security Conference
- Keynote by Richard Stiennon
- Highly Technical Conference with 2 days of Technical
- Briefing and 1 day of hand-on training workshop.
- 11 Technical Talks from information security experts from around the world
- Specialized hands-on training workshop for Network Admins, DBAs, Developers, Researchers, Architects, Govt. Agencies, Auditors, Students.
- Live hacking demo of secure networks, mobile phones, corporate wireless networks, Facebook etc
- Cloud based Capture-the-Flag, 1st time in India.
Richard Stiennon, security expert and industry analyst, is known for shaking up the industry and providing actionable guidance to vendors and end users. He is the author of Surviving Cyberwar (Government Institutes, 2010) and is the founder of IT-Harvest, an independent analyst firm that researches the 1,200 IT security vendors. He was Chief Marketing Officer for Fortinet, Inc. the leading UTM vendor. Prior to that he was VP Threat Research at Webroot Software.
Benefits of attending the 3 days Conference
- Education. Meet the Who’s-Who from the industry, Geeks and Nerds, Entrepreneurs and learn from them.
- Multiple lead generations from opportunities from corporate and Govt.
- Business development and Partner Recruitment. Meet with other vendors as well as open source projects to generate business development and product innovation opportunities.
- Staff/Hiring. Recruit from the industry’s brightest including internship opportunities with students.
- Gain a lot of CPE credits
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Security Officer
- Network Administrators, DBAs
- Security Researchers and Practitioners
- System and Network Architect and Designer
- Business Analyst
- Date: From Dec 3rd to Dec 4th 2011
- Registration Fees: Rs.1200 (Without Lunch) or Rs.2400 (With Lunch)
- Date: Dec 5th 2011
- Registration Fees: Rs.10000
Workshop 1 – Scenario Based Hacking a.k.a How Professional Hackers really Hack by Vivek Ramchandran
Workshop 2 – Hackers Vs Developers (Fighting the good fight) by K.V.Prashant & Akash Mahajan
Discount Code: HREG