Published on October 14th, 2011 | by MaxiSoler0
Dradis v2.8 Released
Dradis is an open source framework to enable effective information sharing, specially during security assessments.
Dradis is a self-contained web application that provides a centralised repository of information to keep track of what has been done so far, and what is still ahead.
- Easy report generation.
- Support for attachments.
- Integration with existing systems and tools through server plugins.
- Platform independent
- Cleaner three-column layout
- Smarter Ajax polling and auto-updating
- New version of the Nmap upload plugin
- New version of the Nessus upload plugin
- ./verify.sh now checks that libxml2 is installed
- Bugs fixed: #17, #31, #37, #43, #48
Download Dradis v2.8