Published on September 16th, 2011 | by MaxiSoler0
URLCrazy v0.4 released
URLCrazy enables the study of domainname typos and URL hijacking. URLCrazy is a domainname typo generator.
- Detect typo squatters cashing in on your domain name
- Protect your brand by registering popular typos
- Identify typo domain names that will get traffic intended for a more popular domain
- Generates 13 types of typos
- Knows over 8000 common misspellings
- Multiple keyboard layouts
- Check if a typo is a valid domain
- Test if domain typos are in use
- Estimate popularity of a typo
URLCrazy requires Linux and the Ruby interpreter.