Published on August 15th, 2011 | by MaxiSoler0
Matriux Krypton – The Security Distro Released
The Matriux is a phenomenon that was waiting to happen. It is a fully featured security distribution consisting of a bunch of powerful, open source and free tools that can be used for various purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, ethical hacking, system and network administration, cyber forensics investigations, security testing, vulnerability analysis, and much more. It is a distribution designed for security enthusiasts and professionals, although it can be used normally as your default desktop system.
- Very own kernel 2.6.39 compiled with a greater support and stability.
- More than 300 security tools, however quality is given priority than the quantity.
- Forensics are not neglected , given an equal importance.
- The very first security distribution based directly on Debian
- More stable
- More swift and easy
- Very own installer for easy installation of the Live CD. (MID)
- Build update tool MUT (Matriux Update tool).
- Lighter and better desktop environment with Gnome. (LXDE to soon follow)
- Simple, however strong and elegant!
- Applications from Matriux team that help you in hacking!!