Published on June 25th, 2011 | by NJ Ouchn0
DOM Snitch A passive reconnaissance tool inside the DOM (experimental) v0.707 released
DOM Snitch is an experimental Chrome extension that enables developers and testers to identify insecure practices commonly found in client-side code. Key features:
- Easy to use: With built-in security heuristics and nested view, both advanced and less experienced developers and testers can quickly spot areas of the application being tested that need more attention.
- Easier collaboration: Enables developers and testers to easily export and share captured DOM modifications while troubleshooting an issue with their peers.
- Read a quick introduction
- Get the latest binaries
- Read the longer documentation
- Frequently Asked Questions