Published on May 1st, 2011 | by NJ Ouchn0
THC-Hydra v6.3 released
THC-Hydra – the best parallized login hacker: for Samba, FTP, POP3, IMAP, Telnet, HTTP Auth, LDAP, NNTP, MySQL, VNC, ICQ, Socks5, PCNFS, Cisco and more. Includes SSL support and is part of Nessus.
- Added patch by Petar(dot)Kaley(at)gmail.com which adds nice icons to cygwin hydra files
- Added patch by Gauillaume Rousse which fixes a warning display
- New Oracle module (for databases via OCI, for TNS Listener passwd, for SID enumeration)
- New SMTP user enum module (using VRFY, EXPN or RCPT command)
- Memory leak fix for -x bruteforcing option reported by Alex Lau
- Fix for svn module, for some versions it needs one more lib, thanks to the Debian team for reporting!
- Fix ssh module, on connection refused a credential could be lost
- Fix http-form module, a redirect was not always followed
- QA on all modules for memory leaks
- Better gtk detection (to not even try xhydra compilation when its useless)
- First blant attempt for configuring to x64 systems (Linux and *BSD)
- Updated network password cracker comparison on the web page (for hydra and new ncrack)
- Indented all source code