OWASP ESAPI 2.0GA released
OWASP ESAPI (The OWASP Enterprise Security API) is a free, open source, web application security control library that makes it easier for programmers to write lower-risk applications. The ESAPI for Java library is designed to make it easier for programmers to retrofit security into existing applications. ESAPI for Java also serves as a solid foundation for new development.
For more information, please visit our Wiki.
- Upgrade baseline to use Java5
- Completely redesigned and rewrote Encryptor
- New and Improved Validation and Encoding Methods
- Complete redesign of the ESAPI Locator and ObjectFactory
- More unit tests
- ESAPI Jar is now Signed with an OWASP Code Signing Certificate
- ESAPI Jar is Sealed
- And much, much more