Published on May 27th, 2011 | by NJ Ouchn0
Dradis v2.7.1 released The Pentest Sharing
dradis is an open source framework to enable effective information sharing.
- Easy report generation.
- Support for attachments.
- Integration with existing systems and
tools through server plugins.
- Platform independent
- Improved note editor: more space, less Ajax
- Improved command line API with Thor (thor -T to view all commands)
- New Configuration Manager to handle all plugin config settings
- New Upload Manager that runs uploads in the background and updates the interface through Ajax
- New plugins:
- Metasploit import
- NeXpose (.xml) upload
- OpenVAS (.xml) upload
- SureCheck (.sc) upload
- w3af (.xml) upload
- Web Exploitation Framework (wXf) upload
- Updated plugins:
- Nessus plugin supports .nessus v2
- Vuln::DB import updated to support the latest release
- Bugs fixed: #3, #4, #6, #7, #8, #10, #2888332, #2973256
- Update Rails to 3.0.6