Published on April 2nd, 2011 | by NJ Ouchn0
LogAnalyzer v3.0.7 (v3-beta) released
Adiscon LogAnalyzer is a web interface to syslog and other network event data. It provides easy browsing, analysis of realtime network events and reporting services.
LogAnalyzer is part of Adiscon’s MonitorWare line of monitoring applications. It runs both under Windows and Unix/Linux. The database can be populated by MonitorWare Agent, WinSyslog or EventReporter on the Windows side and by rsyslog on the Unix/Linux side. LogAnalyzer itself is free, GPLed software (as are some other memebers of the product line).
- Added UserDBPort Parameter into DB_Connect function. Thanks to forum
user “plebreton” pointing to this bug.
- Added Output of report generation time into templates and common
- Fixed a bug in logstream DB causing unnecessary mysql_free_result
calls when updating Checksum data.
- Fixed filter dialog issue parsing message filters wrong in Report
Admin Panel. An semicolon was added while saving report settings.
- Added missing mapping for ProcessID field for monitorware database
mapping (logstream constants).Download