Acunetix WVS v7.0.20110124 released
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner (WVS) is an automated web application security testing tool that audits your web applications by checking for exploitable hacking vulnerabilities. Automated scans may be supplemented and cross-checked with the variety of manual tools to allow for comprehensive web site and web application penetration testing.
- Fixed: Scanner crash when scanning https sites with client certificates.
- Fixed: A number of particular checks were not performed when scanning from crawl results.
- Fixed: Login Sequence Recorder: different user agent string was sent with XHR.
- Fixed: Reports were not sent as attachments when scanning a list of URLs from the Scheduler.
- Fixed: Fixed incorrect error message popup in scheduler “there is already a queue starting a that time when the queues were of different type”
- Fixed: Crawler MaximumVariationCount was being ignored in the scanner settings.
- Fixed: eval() security check moved from scanner to crawler.
- Fixed: Aborting of analysis while executing events in CSA engine not always working.
- Fixed: CSA engine “Worker already executing” exception.
- Fixed: In XML or AVDL export CDATA content is no longer encoded.