Published on December 24th, 2010 | by NJ Ouchn0
SoftPerfect Network Scanner v5.1 released
In addition, it allows you to mount shared folders as network drives, browse them using Windows Explorer, filter the results list and more. SoftPerfect Network Scanner can also check for a user-defined port and report back if one is open. It can also resolve host names and auto-detect your local and external IP range. It supports remote shutdown and Wake-On-LAN.
- Pings computers and displays those alive.
- Detects hardware MAC-addresses, even across routers.
- Detects hidden shared folders and writable ones.
- Detects your internal and external IP addresses.
- Scans for listening TCP ports, some UDP and SNMP services.
- Retrieves currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime, etc.
- You can mount and explore network resources.
- Can launch external third party applications.
- Exports results to HTML, XML, CSV and TXT
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages.
- Retrieves potentially any information via WMI.
- Retrieves information from remote registry, file system and service manager.
- It is absolutely free, requires no installation, and does not contain any adware/spyware/malware.
- Added initial configuration wizard shown upon first launch.
- Improved compatilibty with Online Armor Firewall.
- Added time zone offset in the hidden settings to allow users to compensate clock if their ISP uses a different time zone.
- Added dial-up summary on the At a Glance report.
- Fixed dial-up connection recording for the case when NetWorx was shut down before a dial-up connection has been disconnected.