Published on December 21st, 2010 | by NJ Ouchn0
Immunity CANVAS Professional 6.65 released
Android exploit, Opera exploit, 32/64-bit ms_enableeudc, and more!
Supported Platforms and Installations
– Windows (requires Python & PyGTK)
– MacOSX (requires PyGTK)
– All other Python environments such as mobile phones and commercial Unixes (command line version only supported, GUI may also be available)
– CANVAS Professional’s completely open design allows a team to adapt CANVAS Professional to their environment and needs.
– all documentation is delivered in the form of demonstration movies
– exploit modules have additional information windows
– currently over 370 exploits, an average of 4 exploits added every monthly release
– Immunity carefully selects vulnerabilities for inclusion as CANVAS exploits. Top priorities are high-value vulnerabilities such as remote, pre-authentication, and new vulnerabilities in mainstream software.
– Exploits span all common platforms and applications
– to provide maximum reliability, exploits always attempt to reuse socket
– if socket reuse is not suitable, connect-back is used
– subsequent MOSDEF session allows arbitrary code execution, and provides a listener shell for common actions (file management, screenshots, etc)
– bouncing and split-bouncing automatically available via MOSDEF
– adjustable covertness level
– regular monthly updates made available via web
– exploit modules and CANVAS engine are updated simultaneously
– customers reminded of monthly updates via email